24 August 2012

Welcome to the family Brin!


Me & a few friends showed some of the guests how we ‘talk’ to each other this week.   We are allowed to roam freely in the arena, just being ourselves with folks watching from above.
Having an audience doesn’t bother any of us……we’ve too busy catching up with each other or enjoying rolling (one of my favourite activities).   
Me having a lovely roll!

Good news; It sounds like Brin is here to stay, YAY!!!!!!

I know that all the new horses have what is called a trial period – which means that they are allowed time to settle & to see if being here will suit them. I must say I was a bit worried after the ‘breakout’, I hoped that it wouldn’t mess up his chances of becoming a proper member of our team.

It looks like his hard work & great personality has won them over at the Stables & I will have my new friend around to stay! whoopee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: