21 August 2012

A little bit of rain..


Remember the ‘Great Escape’ from my field by Brin, Teddy & Bruno?  I am pleased to report that so far ‘the boys’ have stayed with me & not gone off on another adventure.  I made Brin promise that if they do it again they will take me with them!

It’s been raining again – surprise, surprise! I Didn’t have my rug on though; It’s when it’s raining & windy at the same time that I get a bit chilly.

Bruno made a comment about how some horses couldn’t stand ‘a little bit of rain’.  BUT I’m not the only one to have a bit of help to stay warm…….Pixie, Duke & Wizard also have a rug on when the weather turns wet & cold. 

I bet he wouldn’t dream of saying this to Duke (or Pixie for that matter!)
___________________

Apparently lots of you lovely people like reading my blog, so they sent out a photographer to get a picture of me writing - I've decided to use it as the new background for the blog! Here it is - a great shot of me in action!


Me hard at work, talking to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: