28 August 2012

Shall we race?


It’s been quiet for me the past couple of days: I’ve done some agility and taken a few of our guests along the track, but no driving so far this week.    

The good thing about having a bit more time is that I can chat with some of the others here at Calvert Trust Exmoor & catch up on all the latest news. Of course any interesting bits I will pass on to you – but as a good reporter should, I will keep a confidence if asked to!

I've been chatting with Hendrix; we both love driving so we had lots to talk about! His main job is driving with the guests, he can pull both carriages but says he mainly works with the 4 wheeler.


Hendrix doing Carriage Driving

Hendrix told me that he’s been doing a few driving demos recently to show folks what driving is all about. He reckons the best bit is going round a course of cones as quickly as possible!

I told him about the demo I did a while ago and he said that maybe we could have a race sometime to see who’s the fastest!! I’d love that but I think I need to do a bit more practice first – it sounds to me that Hendrix is a bit of an expert!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: