16 August 2012

Man I'm good looking!


I’ve got some good news for you today: Teddy is better!!
I saw him being tacked up & go into the indoor school.  He told me later that he’s being brought back to fitness by the staff so that in a week or so he will be able to work in sessions with our guests.


Teddy


Teddy was also allowed to go in the field for a few hours – he told me that he didn’t know what to do first, eat or jump for joy!   He then confessed that the lush grass won first place, but he did do both!   He’s still staying in his stable at night-time for the mo….but hopes to be joining me & the guys out in the field very soon.


As usual your mini reporter (that’s me) will keep you posted!


I overheard the staff talking today about how good I look this year in my summer coat! Of course I look good in my winter coat too, but due to my Scottish pedigree it can take me a long time to lose it.   Having a bit of both is not a good look….even for me!

I think it’s due to the extra attention I had earlier on in the year; my coat gleams in the sun & I feel good!   Grooming is very important to us horses, and something that the staff do for us every time we come in from the field.   Have you done any grooming lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: