30 August 2012

Embarrassed Teddy


Do you remember the breakout a few weeks ago? 

Well, I had a chat with Teddy about it over a lush bit of grass last night. I could tell he didn’t really want to talk about it; I reckon he’s a bit embarrassed about leaving me behind (& so he should be!).

He muttered something about this field having more grass and a better view of the reservoir; but I think it’s more to do with it being harder for him & the others to push the fence!   

Brin told me later that he’d seen one of the staff walking round the field they broke out of with a roll of string,  banging metal bits into the fence. He thinks that they’re putting the same buzzing stuff on the fence that we’ve got in this field.  At least that means I won’t be left behind again!


I wonder if this was Teddy!?
I noticed last night that someone has attacked our sign, I wonder if that was Teddy too? He does have a good appetite, so maybe it was; don't think I'm gonna ask him though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: