26 July 2012

The Shadow revealed...


Hi there folks, it’s me once again – Mr short & sweet! 


Isn’t Pixie great – she knows just about everything there is to know (I think) and in case you hadn’t guessed….the shadow she talked about is me!


I’ve been very busy so far this week,not only have I done my agility but I’ve also done some driving! First I was long reined (that’s like being driven but without the carriage) then I did the same thing again, but with a bit of weight as well (but still no carriage!).  


Finally I was put into my carriage and once I was warmed up I had a bit of fun driving round a tricky course of cones.   I did some really neat turns and felt like I went very fast; they should make a proper competition like this for horses and carriages.  


I do love driving!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: