13 July 2012

Fun with the little people...

I’ve been working with a group of smaller people today – for most of them I was the first pony they have been ‘up close & personal’ with!  Even though I’m the smallest at the Calvert Trust stables, I can imagine even I could look a bit scary if you’ve not met a real pony before.


Once they said hello & had a go at leading me on the yard,with some help, everyone was ready to walk with me round my agility course. They each did brilliantly & lots of photos were taken to show their friends & family when they got home. I must be one of the most photographed ponies in the South West……maybe in the world!!

_____________

Good news!  I asked Pixie if she would write something for the blog & she said yes - mind you I’ve got to give her a bit of help!   So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: