12 July 2012

My Friend Pixie


What did you think of the photo with me next to Brin?…..cool huh! (if you missed it, its here: Hello Big Guy!)


We are getting on really well, he’s quite playful and now he knows that I’m up for a bit of fun we get together more in the field.I’m not sure that Pixie, my best friend, is very impressed with Brin…


…she has a way of looking at other horses that lets them know exactly what she thinks of them! She’s always nice to me as I’m her favourite, of course I'm everyone's favourite! 


She is a bit older than me but we just get along really well. I’m thinking of asking if she would like to do the blog sometime; not sure if she’s even heard of blogging!  (I bet she would think it was something rude!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: