6 July 2012

Am I agile or what?!?


No driving this week, but I’ve taken some of the guests round my agility course.  Now I’ve been thinking & I reckon that some of you may not know what it is I do for agility, so I decided to give you a rough idea.


I have my very own set of gismos that can be set out in whatever place and order you like.  These include;

  • Cones (for bending round – the closer the better) 
  • A big tyre with side barriers (I have to take big steps to go in & out of the tyre and stay straight), 
  • A seesaw (specially made for me & one of my favourites!) 
  • A ladder (I need to walk through without missing out a ‘rung’) 
  • And my very own ‘parking space’ (I have to stand with all four feet inside the edge).   

You can see why I enjoy it so much as no two courses are ever the same!   Maybe you might be the one taking me round the course one day fancy a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: