27 July 2012

Collywobbles? Moi?

Guess what: I was driving again today, except I had some people watching me high up in the gallery!


We did the same things we did the other day, but I was a little bit nervous and I’m not sure it was as good as last time.  

But I heard the staff say they were really pleased with me as it was my first ‘public appearance’.  I think that means I will get a chance to do this again; I hope so as I did enjoy myself, and I’m sure all superstars get an attack of the collywobbles sometimes! 


PS – managed to get a couple of pictures and I look pretty good – what do you think?




I’ve just finished a busy but fun week with a group of children & their parents. The weather was great, so we were able to do stuff outside too, which I love.


Let me know what you think of my photos; pilgrim@calvert-trust.org.uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: