1 August 2014

Pilgrim goes Camping

Earlier this week I got moved in to the field by archery and I wasn’t sure why, but then Teddy told me that there were some guests doing something called camping in my other field!

He said this is where humans come and put something called a tent up on the grass, and then they sleep inside it overnight. Sounds a bit like a stable to me! 

As none of the other horses in the stables have never seen anything like this before I felt it was my duty to investigate and report back to everyone.

So this is tent!
Abi and Lynn led me up to the camping field where the tents were, and I had a good look around and inside the tents.

In I go!

I was pretty impressed but I don’t think I'd fancy staying in one overnight, I much prefer the freedom of my paddock.

So, what's in there then? 

I must go now as I can hear my name being called to go and do another of my amazing agility sessions; see you all soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: