29 July 2014

Playtime with Jack

Because I'm doing so much agility over the summer the stables staff thought it would be nice if I could have a bit of a break and do something different. On Wednesday afternoon Abi took me for a long walk around the reservoir with one of the guests so I could stretch my legs a bit more. I found this very exciting so I thought I would show off some of my moves. Of course everyone enjoyed watching me perform!

I've also been in the arena with Jack and Teddy to have a bit of play, as I have to go in my own separate field during the evening so I need some time to catch up on the gossip, otherwise I will have nothing to write about!


Come and play Jack!

I was in quite an energetic mood that day but all Teddy wanted to do was have a rest, luckily for me though Jack was keen to have a play. We also had a good grooming session and it was nice to be able to have a chat with Jack as we don’t get to meet very often.


Having a nice chat with Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: