15 July 2014

Film Crews Galore!

Hi everyone it’s your favourite horsey spokesman here. We had a very busy week last week with film crews galore!

Firstly we had Martyn Sibley here, making a film for the Visit Britain "Access All Areas" series all about Exmoor, so of course they wanted to include Calvert Trust Exmoor in the film!

Then the next day we had some visitors here to do some filming for Forces TVThey came to the indoor riding arena gallery and watched Safari and Brin being ridden during a centre group session. I know Brin loved being on camera, he told me he felt like a movie star! 

http://www.forces.tv/71582662
Watch the film on Forces TV

Safari also enjoyed showing how good he is at his job by trotting around the arena with his rider. Hendrix also got in on the act; he never misses an opportunity to get involved! 
He was giving one of our guests a carriage drive in the outdoor arena and also ended up on the film. 

Hendrix showing off for the camera!

I think that I must have been busy taking some of our guests for a stroll to find some nice grass, I'm sure I would have been first choice for the camera if I had been out doing agility when they were here at the stables! How could they possibly resist me?

I would have liked to have prior warning though so I could have been pampered and made to look my fabulous best! I must remember that for next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: