5 July 2014

Running with the big boys!

Yesterday we got to do one of our favourite things which is called horse watching. I don’t get to watch the horses play and run around, that’s our guest’s job, but I do get to take part!

Running with the big boys (in the lead of course!)

Teddy says the point of horse watching is so our guests get to see how wonderful we are and how we interact with each other when we are not in our stables. We usually chase each other around and get to have a good roll in the arena. 

We like having a roll in there as it’s really sandy, I use it to get rid of my hair as I’m STILL looking a bit woolly from the winter.

I do LOVE a good roll!

Brin and Bertie got a bit carried away yesterday showing off to the guests and were having a competition to show who could stand on their back legs the highest. Of course I don't need to show off, everyone already knows I’m the special one.
Brin and Bertie showing off

Well the centre group is about to start so I had better get back to make sure everyone knows what they are doing today, and give all the guests their special Pilgrim welcome. Catch you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: