6 August 2014

Brin's had a Haircut!

My buddy Brin looks a bit different today than he did a few days ago, he's has had a session with the clippers with Louise and Kerri.

He has had his mane ‘hogged’, which means he has his mane clipped off to make him look smart.  Brin said he really likes having his mane hogged becuase he doesn’t like people touching it when it is long.

I think he must think people are trying to pull his mane out when they touch it! I like having my mane stroked, but Brin doesn't.

He also has his legs clipped to keep him looking stylish.  His legs get REALLY hairy if he doesn’t have that done! 

Brin's smart new look

Poor Henry has been suffering badly with his Sweet Itch this week.  I heard Nicky say he is going to spend a few nights in and not go out in the fields to give him a bit of a rest from the flies.  I'm pretty sure I saw Henry smile when he heard that, he really hates those pesky flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: