12 August 2014

Irish? No, Eilish! (and a photobomb from Rooster!)

Last week we had a lovely person here in the stables on work experience.  Her name is Eilish but she’s not Irish! (Sorry, but if you're a horse that joke is really funny!)

She's actually originally from New Zealand, but has lived in the UK for 9 years, and is just about to start her 3rd year of an extended diploma in animal management at Bicton College, which sounds very clever to me! 

Rooster Photobombing Eilish!

She's been doing work experience here at Calvert Trust Exmoor, finding out what it is like to work in a stables. Rooster really liked her, and he's such a show off that he couldn't resist getting in on the photo I took of her, as you can see!

Eilish loved meeting me of course, but she said that her favourite animals are dogs! (Maybe that’s why she thinks I am great, I'm about the size of a large dog!)

After her week here she has gone to the Donkey Sanctuary for work experience to see what they do. I am sure she will have a good time there too, although Donkeys are nowhere near as nice as horses of course!  She has been brilliant here and we have loved working with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: