29 August 2013

Guest Blogger Henry 2: Barefoot and Indoors

It’s Henry again.

Pilgrim’s just given me a lesson in writing things down properly.   He says that I can’t write things how I say them and he’s shown me a few new buttons I must use when I do the blog! I’ll give it a go and see if I can do things how he wants them done;  it’s more stuff for me to learn – but it’s such fun!

Anyway; Did you know that I’d never been ridden in an inside area until I came to Calvert Trust Exmoor?
It’s really cool and easy on my feet, as I wasn’t wearing metal shoes when I first got here. I now have shoes on my front feet and I just love the cool noise I now make walking out to the field!

Teddy told me that he went ‘barefoot’ for a while until last year and much prefers having front shoes on; I totally agree with him and talking to Hendrix last week he reckoned that when I’m doing more work on the tracks I might get back shoes as well – cool!

Pilgrim’s just been round and said I did OK with the blog; he showed me a few things that weren’t quite right and changed them for me, but otherwise it ‘up to standard’.   He said I could do one more – great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: