9 August 2013

Horsing around with Hendrix

I must tell you, I've got a ‘Bailey replacement’!!

What I really mean is that I’ve got one of the other guys sharing my field & keeping me company – it’s Hendrix. You may remember him as he was one of my ‘guest bloggers’ last year.

Hendrix pulling his carriage

Anyway, we get on really well; we about the same age & love to ‘horse’ around (couldn’t resist that one!!!) plus he’s the nearest to me in height!

The only problem is Hendrix has already started to talk about when he might get to do the blog again, because I’d said ‘what a good job’ he’d done & how Hendrix ‘knows all that’s going on in the stables’! 

I don’t remember saying any of that - but it might be a good idea to have a guest blogger again; But who?


I’ll put my ‘thinking cap’ on – but not take too long this time, ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: