27 August 2013

Guest Blogger Henry 1: New Kid On The Block

Hi! it's Pilgrim - I promised Henry that I’d start off his first blog – he wants to do it right and felt that if I said hello to you all first he’d then feel better about writing the first bit. 

I must admit to a seasoned reporter like myself, writing the blog is like rolling downhill – but of course it is his very first time! So may I introduce Henry – the ‘new kid on the block’ here at Calvert Trust Exmoor; 

Henry enjoying a ride in the outdoor arena

Hi every one I’m Henry I’m 6 years old and Ive lived on a farm close to here for as long as I can remember
I was with a few other ponies who were all great but different and we shared the farm with loads of cows who were also great
My owner used to ride me round the farm and sometimes one of the other ponies would come too but the cows take a lot of time to look after so I havent been for a ride on the farm for ages
When she heard that the Calvert Trust were looking for new horses my owner thought it would be a nice for me to come and work as Im only young
I found it all a bit strange when I first come here but now I love it  I get lots of attention and Ive been learning loads of new stuff
I tell you more next time because Pilgrim said I shouldnt say everything all in one go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: