19 August 2013

Hendrix's Higher Heights!

Do you remember me telling you that Hendrix is sharing my field?   Well, you’ll never guess what he did...

...My field has a stone wall on one side which is really quite high, or so I thought.   Well one night I was looking for Hendrix and I couldn’t see him anywhere. A little while later he turned up, but wouldn’t tell me what he’d been up to, he just looked rather smug; like he knew something I didn’t OR that he’d been doing something he shouldn’t!

The Escapologist

The next night I had Bertie out with me instead of Hendrix, no idea why until I overheard the staff talking; Apparently Hendrix had CLIMBED’ up this wall and been eating the grass on the top!!  The staff found out because he left hoof prints & 3 droppings on the top! 


I’m not sure if it was Hendrix being brave or a bit silly; but either way he’s not going to get another chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: