28 May 2012

Guest Blogger: Maxwell


Hello everyone.  My name is Maxwell - Pilgrim asked me to write for his blog for a week or two; I hope I can do it justice.  He told me that the idea of his blog is to let you all know what we are doing each week.  Apparently some of his followers have been to the Calvert Trust before and others might wish to in the future.  So here it goes…..


Maxwell
Firstly, let me tell you a bit about myself.  I am a black and white cob standing 14.2 hands; this means I am technically a pony but I feel much more like a horse.  I am capable of carrying people up to 14 stone in weight – there can’t be many ponies that can do that!  I have been at Calvert Trust Exmoor for almost a year; I’ve settled well into my work and feel that I pull my weight at the stables.   I’ll tell you a bit more next time as it’s time for me to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: