10 May 2012

Bye Bye River


Do you remember my friend River? She helped me out with my blog a few weeks ago. Well, I‘m sad to say that she has gone back home to her owners.

I thought maybe I’d done something wrong – but no, it’s not that at all. She really liked it here and loved the work, but she didn’t get on very well with some of the other horses.

you might remember she had an injury a few weeks ago, well I think the staff here were worried that it could happen again & her owners agreed it was better that River went back home.

I shall miss the old girl – we got on really well & I know she liked me (remember she said I was a "talented pony?!"); but I’ve heard that her mum is very pleased to have her back home and will be riding her too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: