7 May 2012

Horse Experience Weekend


Hi there guys…..it’s me again the mighty atom! AKA Pilgrim, from the stables at Calvert Trust Exmoor.  Been really busy but I just had to take some time out to fill you in on the latest news!

We’ve just had a group of guests that spend all weekend in the stables – they did loads of different stuff like grooming and practical things like putting the hay in the field & clearing up our mess! 
Grooming

One of the best bits was watching me & my friends play in the school. I just love showing everyone how good I am at rolling & how fast I can run from one end of the school to the other!

They also got to ride, and had a go at carriage driving with my friend Hendrix; he told me later that they all did a good job & he enjoyed doing the courses of cones they set up for him.

The final thing they did was the ‘Calvert Challenge’ – a course set up by the folks themselves!  I heard that everyone did a clear round – so well done to them! 

It was good getting to know the guests a bit better as they spent more time with us.  If you would like to spend a weekend with me & my friends then give reception a call – we’d love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: