21 May 2012

New Shoes!


Here’s the latest news hot off the press from the stables at Calvert Trust!


Forgot to say last week that I had new metal shoes instead of the plastic ones I was wearing.  They look & sound great & I make almost as much noise when I walk as the bigger guys!
But guess what…….I managed to lose one at the weekend; not sure where or how it just came off!  I’m ok but it means I can’t do any driving until I get a new one – hope it’s soon.


I’ve been told that the internet is a powerful thing & blogging is very popular – that’s why I’m doing my bit!   But what I didn’t know is that if you ask for something ‘on a blog’ it could come true!
Remember in my blog the other day (Nice Weather for Ducks I was fed up with the rain & wanted someone to push the button marked sun?Well this cool kid asks & hey presto it happens!!! It’s started to get drier & the sun is trying to come out – how cool is that?   Mini Shetlands rule once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: