22 June 2014

vet visit

Yesterday was a really important day for us here at the stables. 

Every year a vet comes to see all of us and checks us all over to make sure we are fit and healthy. The vet looks in our eyes with a strange thing which makes a clicking noise! I think it is just to make sure we can see properly.

He also looks at our general health and listens to our heart with a thing that goes in his ears (Teddy said this is called a stethoscope). 

Next we have to walk and trot for the vet so that he can make sure we are moving properly and are sound.  I liked this bit; it was good practice for trotting for the judge when I go to the show. The vet said I looked very good and I made him smile when I showed him my trot! I hope the judge at the show thinks I look good too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: