29 June 2014

Meeting my ½ sister

The best thing about going to the show was that I got to see a member of my family!! I met my half-sister for the first time. She did very well in the same class as me.  She was there with her owner Poppy, who I used to belong to before I came to the Calvert Trust.


meeting Poppy and my ½ Sister

 Poppy told Nicky she has lots of photos of me from when I was a foal so hopefully she can pass some on and I can put them on my blog for all of you to see how cute I was when I was born!

I really enjoyed my morning at the show and even saw some of our lovely volunteers there.  I hope I get to go to another show sometime and maybe one of the other Calvert Trust Exmoor horses or ponies can come with me.  I am sure we could have a great day out together. I will let you know!

After all the excitement of the weekend I was feeling a little worn out, but I'm looking forward to meeting some more guests this week and showing off my agility abilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: