18 June 2014

Meeting some lovely young people

Hi everyone, we horses and ponies have all had another busy week here in the Stables.  

We had a school group visit from Ladbrook School year 6. They were a great bunch of young people and all came to the stables for sessions riding, carriage driving and of course doing some agility with me! 

Kev is such a poser: He seem's to have forgotten its all about me!

Some of them also did some grooming and even mucked out!! I really enjoy meeting young people.  I think some of them may never have seen a pony as small as me before. 


 Quite often people ask whether I am a baby; If I was I wouldn't know half the things I know! I guess people think I am still a foal because I am tiny, but they don't call me the mighty atom for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: