20 June 2014

Bath time again!

We had a great Horse Experience Weekend here last weekend.  These are great fun, and people who come on them get to spend the whole weekend in the stables so they get to know us all really well.

The weekend was lovely weather too so the guests did lots of riding and carriage driving in the sunshine, and then finished their weekend with a competition.

I was lucky enough to get a bath on Saturday, which I love. It's helped a bit more of my old winter coat to come out, but there is still some hanging on!

Hey! You forgot to do my hair!

I need to be looking as good as possible because as I told you I am soon going to a show; I think it will be great fun and can’t wait to see what other horses and ponies might be there.  I wonder if there will be any other miniature Shetlands? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: