16 May 2014

Exciting News!

Hi everyone, I have some very exciting news to share with you!! 

On Monday some of the Calvert Trust staff went off on an adventure!  They went to Cheltenham Racecourse for the Visit England Awards for Excellence 2014. Obviously, I would have been a superstar if I had gone but two things stopped me; it was way past my bedtime and because it was held at a racecourse I thought that I might get asked to gallop really fast!

I decided to ask Nicky, who is in charge of the stables, to go as my representative. So off she went on Monday afternoon with some of the other staff and trustees.  They came back home with not one but two awards! We won Gold in the Access for All Category and Highly Commended in the Tourism Experience Category.  Everyone here is very pleased to have got these awards.

Our team receiving the Gold award

Nicky was telling the other staff in the stables about the evening, I heard her say that they had a lovely time.  She said they all had a really nice dinner; well it didn’t sound like anything I like to eat but then humans don’t have the same tastes as me! 


Me with our Visit England awards!

Yesterday afternoon I had a look at the awards.  I think I would like to have them hung up in my stable but I am not sure that will happen!  Maybe I could just have one that is for the cutest pony instead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: