17 September 2013

Open day fun!

We had a very exciting day a couple of weeks ago, with lots of new people visiting Calvert Trust Exmoor for our Open Day.

Here at the stables we did carriage driving – well, Hendrix & Maxwell shared the driving as I am a bit out of practice with my driving at the moment (I’m just so busy with other things, you know how it is!)


Hendrix at the open day

Hendrix told me that he had lots of fun taking different people in the outdoor arena, they had a go at giving him clear voice commands to go forward & to halt.  He also said that he took them round a course of cones, which he just loves doing!

By all accounts the day went really well; people also had a go at some of the other activities that we do at CTE - if you missed it this time round then keep your eyes open for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: