13 September 2013

inundated with little people!

Hi guys, I’m back again for a bit to keep you informed as to what’s going on here at the stables.

I thought Henry did very well for a first time blogger, don’t you?   His first blog was sent off before I got a chance to ‘edit it’ – which is why there wasn’t any full stops or commas!!!  

I’ll give him his due though, the second blog was so much better; I’ve heard the staff say how quickly he picks things up & I totally agree with that! He’s very keen to do the blog again so you will hear more from him soon.

Meanwhile we’ve been busy here with more smaller people visiting the stables – that’s great for me as their more my size!   When I mentioned this to Teddy he said it’s because the schools have broken up....

.....I must have looked a bit puzzled as he then explained it meant the children weren’t at school at the moment rather than the schools were damaged. Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: