20 September 2013

Getting a bit colder?

Is it me or is it getting a bit colder at night?
I noticed that Maxwell is looking decidedly ‘woolly’ now; He’s usually the last to get his summer coat & the first to start growing his winter one!    

Maxwell in his winter coat... (joking, sorry Max!!)

Having said this, I’m still keeping warm enough in the field & if a get a bit chilly I’ll have a nice trot round which soon gets me warmed up!

Talking of trotting round the field - I don't know exactly what was going on this morning but Bertie, Brin & Henry were having some kind of race with each other!  Not sure who won but it made me tired just watching them!  They soon calmed down when they were taken into the stables though, I spotted all of them munching away at their breakfast as if nothing had happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: