15 March 2012

rolling rolling rolling...



I've had lots on this week, I was able to show of my agility skills to lots of smaller people, they seemed to really enjoy going round my course with me, each group set up a different track so I didn’t get boring. (As if working with me could get boring)!

The weathers been a bit funny, my rugs been on an off quite a few times! 

I just love it when I ‘m allowed to go native (that’s no rug to you guys!), so I can get down & dirty in the field, I love that mud!

I’ve been asked to explain why rolling is such fun, & important to us horses and ponies. 

We roll to get rid of itches and remove our winter coats, and it helps to build up the waterproofing in our coats too.

I’m one of the best at rolling, I can go right over from one side to the other, easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: