2 March 2012

Horsing Around



One of my favourite things is when I get to play with my friends in the arena.

Its called ‘Horse Behaviour’, (whatever that means), really its just me trying to get the other horses to play a game; I don’t mind who joins in, as long as they are game for a laugh & don’t mind horsing around!

A strange thing happened earlier this week, this man I have only seen a few times put a contraption on my head, then started poking about my teeth; what a cheek! To be honest it didn’t hurt, and funnily enough I’m now finding it easier to eat my hay. 

He obviously likes me (but then who doesn’t?!), because I heard him say to Nicky he wants to see me again in 6 months time.

As it’s been sunny my rug has been taken off (whoopee!), I just love rolling in the field and it’s not nearly as much fun with a rug on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: