9 March 2012

It's all about the girls!



Well its been a quiet week for me this week, no agility sessions, which is a shame because I love showing folks what I can do!
My Friend Pixie



But I have had a blast playing in the outdoor school with my mates, especially Pixie, I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for her. As all us horses know, not many humans get where we are coming from, so watching us chatting & playing gives them a few clues.








I met a rather cool looking lady mare today, she’s tall, spotty (that’s her colour not a skin condition!), and rather aloof. I soon won her over with my boyish charm & good looks though! She’s called River, and she told me that her ancestors live in the wild west, that’s cowboy country, I really liked her & I’m sure she liked me, I hope to meet her again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: