17 March 2015

My Spring Bath!

Hi everyone, I have lots to tell you all. 

Last week we had a couple of really lovely warm sunny days.  Me and all the other horses and ponies thought spring might finally be arriving, but the warm weather tricked us and only lasted a few days.  We all thought it was time to begin losing our winter coats and have begun moulting!

I had a lovely bath one day which has helped me to feel good.  There is nothing like being clean and shiny, although I wouldn't want to have a shower every day like humans do. 


After my bath!

Mind you, humans don’t need to have natural oils in their coat to help to keep them warm like us horses do. Anyway, I am feeling great and also looking pretty fabulous if I do say so myself!

... if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: