20 February 2015

A Pony Palace Just for Me!

I have been going out in the camping paddock to eat grass for a while now, and have been wondering why I am not turned out in my usual paddock next to Archery.

Rooster and Duchess came in from their field over the road the other day and told me lots of things are happening in my archery paddock.  A building has been put up and there is a big pile of earth. Duchess said she thought I wouldn’t be going out there for a while.

I thought I should ask Teddy if he knew what was going on; maybe I was having a brand new pony palace built in the paddock fit for a celebrity like me! 

The Pony Palace!

This turned out to be wishful thinking. Teddy said he had heard someone say that the workmen are actually putting in a biomass boiler. None of us know what this is exactly but Teddy thinks it is to do with keeping the centre nice and warm which is a lovely thing for all our guests.

I hope I will still have a little paddock left when they have done all the work.  Imagine cosying up to a boiler in the winter; that sounds lovely to me, I do like my home comforts. 

I think I will have to make sure that I get to keep that little paddock all to myself, I don’t fancy having to share it with any of the big horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: