4 November 2013

Tired but Jolly Happy!

Yours truly is feeling a bit tired BUT jolly happy! Why’s that you may ask?

Well we’ve been very busy at Calvert Trust Exmoor with another Open Day.  It was great, we saw lots of people at the stables & the weather even behaved itself (or for most of the time anyway!)

I have to be honest, I didn’t have to do any carriage driving like Hendrix or Maxwell, but I was greeting all the folks as a representative of Calvert Trust Stables. 

Were you there? Did you have a great time?  I hope so! If you want to know when the next Open Day is keep an eye on our website for news of events coming up, like our facebook page or follow us on twitter; you could check them out (once you’ve read my blog of course!) 

We also had a group of lovely folks on a Horse Experience Weekend and I did some of my agility work with them;  they all did well and it was great to feel them get more confident as they progressed on the agility course.    

That’s why I’m a tired but happy pony; but all I need is a day off in my field and I’ll be ‘ready to rock’ again!


Just what I need after a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: