7 November 2013

I'm going to need your help...

I was very excited last time I did the blog but I must admit to being a little disappointed today.

Why is that you might ask?   
   
Well last time I told you about the People’s Millions and asked if you could vote for us on Monday 25th November – I’m sure you all will if you can. Well it seems only right that I should ‘do my bit’ and was quite ready to do my share of voting.    

All ready to do my bit

But I was chatting to Hendrix and Brin yesterday about voting, Teddy took me to one side & told me that us horses aren’t allowed to vote!! 

Now that doesn’t seem quite fair; what do you think?

However, Teddy is usually right about everything, so he must be right about this. What a pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: