6 November 2013

Exciting Times!

I’ve just heard about a very, very exciting project for the Calvert Trust Exmoor which I've just got to tell you about!!!!
It’s called the ‘People’s Millions’  which in its self sounds very grand & exciting!  

Well Calvert Trust Exmoor is in the running to receive a grant which the folks here would put to very good use. Teddy told me that ‘The People’s Millions’ is a grants programme funded by the ‘Big Lottery Fund’ and apparently the winners are decided by a public vote!   

Now at first I thought Teddy meant that just the good folks of Devon would be voting; but he told me that the whole of the UK will be voting! WOW!!!!!

It’s all happening on November 25th,  and he said that we will be on T.V.; another WOW!!    

He said that we need everyone we know to vote and to get their friends and family to vote, and anyone else they might know to vote…

...would you please vote for us? 

I’d be ever so pleased if you would and do ask all people you know to vote as well.  If you want to know more about this then have a look on our website as I'm sure all the details will be there.

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH ALL OF YOU!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: