5 October 2013

Lammert's a BIG fella!

Hi there! You know I talked about our new horse, well I didn’t really tell you very much about him other than he’s a nice chap, so I thought I would tell you a bit more!

Well, firstly he’s a lot bigger than me: yes, I know that most horses are bigger than me but I mean much, MUCH bigger than me! Lammert looks much bigger than my mate Brin, & Brin is the biggest horse I’ve ever met!   

I had a word with Teddy to find out a bit more about him as he knows everything about anything that’s worth knowing about around here. According to Teddy, Lammert is a Frisian horse, which is a breed from Europe (wherever that might be!); Frisians are always black in colour and have long manes and feathers on their legs – that sounds exactly like our new guy & I know he’s caught the eye of a few of our guests already!

Teddy told me that he’s almost ready to start doing some work with our guests; but just as with all the new ‘recruits’ he will start off slowly so he can get a feel for  the job. I’ll keep you posted as to how he gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: