2 October 2013

Lammert? Really?!?

We’ve got a new horse at the stables, and his name is Lammert; yes, I know it’s a funny name but he’s really very nice!
   
I’ve only met him over the fence as he’s in the field next to mine, but he’s very nice and so relaxed. he told me that he does driving as well as riding and seems to like both the same.

Lammert enjoying some yummy grass

He couldn’t believe that someone my size could pull a carriage; he’s obviously not met many Shetlands!   We are very strong, in fact for our size we are stronger than a big horse; I bet he doesn’t know that!

Anyway, Lammert is a nice chap and I reckon he’s going to fit in here just fine. You never know he might like to do a bit for my blog; but I’ll let him settle in first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: