20 October 2013

Busy doing nothing...

It’s really busy here at the Calvert Trust Exmoor – although yours truly is able to put his feet up! Why is that I hear you ask as we are usually so busy here at the stables? Well it’s good news & very exciting!

I don’t know if you’ve heard but we’re having new skylights in the school.   Now until I spoke to Teddy, I though skylights were some kind of bird; well it sounded right to me! 

Teddy told me that skylights are the parts of the roof that let in the sunshine; to be honest I’d never noticed them so maybe that’s why they’re having new ones.Teddy reckoned that it’ll be so much brighter in the school we might have to wear sunglasses!

I managed to sneak into the arena and a get a photo when the workmen had gone home; can you tell which half they have done? :-)

half and half!

Just as I was planning which pair of ‘shades’ to get, Maxwell told me that Teddy was only joking! Pity, I think I’d look good in a pair of Ray Bans…

...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: