16 January 2013

The White Stuff


Been catching up with the other guys – they are as fed up with the rain as me! I was chatting with Teddy; he reckoned we were lucky as it was fairly warm even if a bit wet (a bit?!?).   

He reckoned we should watch out as he says it can often get colder after our break: he said something about ‘the white stuff’ might suddenly appear one day. 

It's action stations when that happens as us horses can’t get to any grass so we’re given hay twice a day.   Our water also gets frozen so the staff come & clear it for us, but if it gets really bad then we all come into the stables…
...that’s if we can get to them!

Now I love playing about with this white stuff, trouble is it can get stuck in my feet; making walking a bit tricky!   It feels like I’ve got high heels on; not something you’d do by choice, surely?

We shall have to wait & see what the weather brings us. I’d just like the rain to go away for its holiday; hopefully a for really long one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: