18 January 2013

Fun with Maxwell


Did I tell you that Bailey & I had a neighbour in the field next to us?    It was Maxwell; remember he did the blog for me a while back?  He talked a lot about carriage driving and eating!

Anyway, he was next to us, in a fenced off bit of the big field & on his own (except for me & Bailey of course!).

I asked him way he wasn’t with the others, apparently he’s been off work with a sore leg, so he wasn’t allowed to run about with the others. 

 It makes sense I suppose, he’s a cheeky chap & loves to muck about quite a bit!  He & I have played a few good games; only trouble is he forgets he’s much bigger than me!!

He said he’s feeling better & itching to get back to work…

….I’ll keep my hooves crossed for him that his leg’s all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: