14 January 2013

Back to Work for Pilgrim


Hi everyone, it’s me again, your trusty mini reporter from the stables here at Calvert Trust Exmoor.

Well, our holiday is now over; it was good to have a break BUT it would have been better if it hadn’t rained so much!   Me & Bailey got a bit tired of all the mud; though it didn’t stop us having the odd ‘burn-up’ round the field to keep us warm!!  (Bailey’s pretty fast, but I won… ...mostly!)

Anyway, it’s back to work for me, and that includes doing the blog, so watch this space!!!

PS - Just a quick note, do you remember me talking about all the sparkly bits & bobs that appeared in the stables?

Well, whoever put them out has come along & taken them away again!  That seems a bit strange to me; I thought they were cool as they brightened the place up, I just would have liked some by my stable!

I Wonder if (or when) they might appear again…

…I’ll keep a close look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: