6 August 2015

Moving Home

I've had a bit of a change of scene this week.  I normally live in the archery paddock which is next to the big stream field where some of the other horses go out for grass. I can see them from the archery paddock but I am not in with them as I don’t want to get squashed by several tons of big horses when they are all running about and playing! Sometimes I live in the camping paddock which is next to the zip field where some of the other horses live, again I can see them from my little paddock but I am in there on my own which suits me just fine.

However occasionally I get to have a companion when I go out in the triangle field. This is fun as I get to chase another horse around and have a play and a good scratch!
Me showing Jack the way
Last week I was turned out with Jack which was lovely.  I am not sure how Andy felt about it though as he spent a long time giving Jack a bath only for us both to roll in the mud as soon as we were turned out. I heard Andy say he will stick to quad bikes in future as they stay clean for a bit longer!  


Jack does love a roll!

Andy looks less than impressed!

This week I have been out with my old mate Teddy in the triangle field. I love doing this as he is such a good buddy. Teddy is not so impressed though as there is a lot less grass than his usual field and he REALLY likes to eat! He is a little bit on the round side.  I heard Nicky say he needs to diet for a while…

…I guess we all have to watch what we eat sometimes, but Teddy does love his food! I try to keep him entertained in the field but he would definitely prefer to have something to snack on.  I can’t quite believe I am being compared unfavourably to grass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: