22 August 2015

Come on August, what are you playing at?!?

I'm not quite sure what the weather is doing at the moment, it’s meant to be summer but we seem to be having more than our fair share of rain!

Come on August, what are you playing at?

The stable staff have been busy sorting out all our winter rugs; they had to be sent away to be cleaned, re-proofed and some even had to be repaired.

I've spotted my rug being hung up in the rug room looking all clean and ready for me to wear for the winter months, but with all the rain that we are having I might need mine sooner rather than later.

I really. really don’t like getting wet; I am very little and get a lot colder than the bigger horses, but the good news is I'm sharing a field with Teddy at the moment and he's very good to shelter behind!

The only good thing about all this rain is it's helping the grass to grow, which means we all have lots of lovely fresh growth to eat at night after a hard day at work with our lovely guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: