22 June 2015

RDA Jersey visit

Last weekend we have had a lovely group of young people and their parents staying in the centre.  They are all from Jersey; they ride there with the local RDA Group.They had fun this weekend with us and all rode and had a carriage drive.

They also painted Teddy, I must say they were very artistic – Teddy looked amazing covered in different colours. They did give him a bath on Sunday to wash the paint off though!


Teddy looking artistic

On Sunday they also had a great time riding around an obstacle course which was set up in the outdoor arena, luckily the sun was out too.

At the end of Sunday afternoon it was time to hand out rosettes and certificates to all who had taken part.  I think they will all go home to Jersey very pleased with themselves and their achievements. I hope they tell their RDA instructors all about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: