12 June 2015

Happy Days

Happy Days; the sun is shining at last! 

My winter coat is still hanging on though and I am feeling a little bit warm, hopefully my winter coat will soon fall out now and I will look lovely with a sleek shiny summer one instead. I am sunbathing as much as I can in the field to help things along! 

My sleek shiny summer coat

I went to the field over the road a couple of days ago. Rooster was out in the big field and I was put into a little fenced off area alongside the hedge. Now I know that the stables team think I will get too fat if I am allowed out in the big field so I think that is why I was in the little pen. Well, I thought different…

…I waited until they had all gone away and I had eaten all the grass in my little pen, then I tested my jumping skills by popping over the fence and out into the big field with Rooster! 

I had a lovely time all night. when the stables staff came to get us the next day I decided i would have some fun with them; I gave them the run around the lovely big field while they tried to catch me! I don’t think I will be allowed in there again any time soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: